Yeah I don`t even have the time to use the computer these days!
Holidays what sai !
Singapore`s gonna stage a musical! Look :
Teens wanted for New Musical -
Audition!
It`s My Life is a musical crafted from stories
you tell about being a teen in Singapore. This project is led by a team of local theatre practitioners, including director Lim Yu-Beng, playwright Chong Tze Chien and composer Bang Wenfu. Produced by Tan Kheng Hua and Valerie Lim.
Wanted:Teen performers - 15 to 19 years old* No experience required
* Prepare a short song and a simple movement or dance
Set designers - 15 to 19 years old* No experience required
* Bring in samples of your creativity such as photos or drawings.
Auditions Nov 28-30. Centre for Excellence, Level 2, Great Eastern Centre, 1 Pickering Street. Register online www.itsmylife.sg
Enquiries: ask.itsmylife@gmail.com
If time permits, I swear I`d go for the auditions, just for the fun of it. It`s not an everyday chance! Too bad. D:
--
Been in contact with Mr.Low lately and it`s nice catching up with him again. (:
I sure miss him. Bet the whole choir does.
Tomorrow is the start of December, which means it`s time for our Christmas Tropicana! performance. I`m already feeling very proud of ourselves.
Ah, I really am considering joining the Vocal Consort. It feels really nice there and my, you dont hear Mr Kwei praising people frequently, do you? The feeling is great.
Going to Singapore Conference Hall again later. Cant wait. :D
--
My piano theory exam mark is coming out soon.
I`ll go to hell if I fail.
Till the next time I get to use this machine, bye!